Use this endpoint to update the steps, emails and content of an email sequence.
- In the campaign, you must provide a default subject line. If you do provide a new subject line in steps other than the first one, it'll instruct Interseller to send the email in a new thread rather than a reply in the same thread.
- It is recommended to use markdown since this is what our editor uses. However, you can also use HTML too.
- Wait days is the number of days to wait. If wait days is 2 and the previous email was sent on Monday, the next day it'll send is Thursday since two days have to wait in between.
To create an A/B test, you can create additional steps by providing a similar step structure in the
other_steps array and reference the step ID in the
_step parameter of the "B" step you are creating.
- You can reference either the index of the step you are trying to create an A/B test for or the ID of that step.
- You do not need to include other parameters like
wait_dayssince the main step serves as the primary configuration.
- On the right, select the "Adding an A/B test" example to see how to create an A/B test.